Well Markus had to play quite the guessing game when putting his team on the court and didn't do so well the first day we were there (Fri) and they lost both matches. They had to win at least 3 courts per match (if that makes sense) and it just wasn't happening. Saturday was a little better, but not much. Nonetheless, I'm still very proud that him and his team got to the
State Tournament.
We really had fun. It was so nice to get away from the office. Pete's friend Rocky took the whole team out in his RV to Bossier City, Louisiana Boardwalk to eat on the river. Let me tell you that place is gorgeous and I really want to go back. It's not really somewhere you would go have a vaca or something, but it's beautiful and I wish we had one in BR. Oh well. Silly me didn't bring the camera so I of course have no pics to show if off.
I did get some cool shots of Markus playing tennis that I will share. He is so cute. I'm glad he's not a professional tennis player, because he seems to be playing in a tournament just about every month.
Markus and his killer serve. The look on his face cracks me up. He ended up losing this game and had 8 deuces.
Markus was playing doubles here. He made a great shot.
Just about to serve. I was peaking through the fence on this match.
Another serve.
1 comment:
We're proud of you too, Markus! And I'm glad that you had a nice little gettaway from every-day-life.
Post a Comment