9.09.2007

Let the GAMES begin





I have been really looking forward to football season this year. I think it has something to do with the fact that we had to buy our own season tickets this year. See Markus' parents always paid for them and we intended on paying for his ticket when we got married but it always seemed like something would come up for us and we couldn't swing it. Well this year his parents were like you kids are going to have to pay for your own tickets. See I have never had my "own" ticket for the 5 seasons I have been going with Markus to the games. So I was just interested to see how it was going to work. I never really knew when I was going to go to a game with Markus becasue it depened on if his sister would use her ticket or not. She didn't want to go unless her boyfriend could. So the sharing a ticket was always so annoying to me because I was never the daughter in the scenario and it always made me feel so uncomfortable. Long story short Sarah (Markus' sister) couldn't pay for "her" ticket, so the in-laws offered it to me. Which Markus and I jumped on that opportunity. We had such a great time at the game it was soooo... awesome and we got some really great shots with the new camera. So ultimately we get be together always now and not worry if Jenn comes to the game who will she sit with. I can be with my husband every play of the game!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

you are one lucky duck! bart wants season tickets (even here in omaha, who knows how he'd use them) so bad he can taste it.

Jenn said...

Markus' family has had season tickets for like 15 or so years, but the parents gave their tickets up and the kids have to pay for their own. Look I don't want to see the day come that Markus won't have season tickets. It would be very sad. We are saving our money for the National Championship game just in case. Markus claims 2003 was enough for him to be at, but I just want to be on the safe side. haha!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin