Well we put an offer on a house and got the inspection and appraisel yesterday. So far so good. I'm super nervouse, but since last Monday things have gone fairly well. I'm just not ready to call it our house yet, because we haven't signed our life away. Not looking forward to that, but I am looking forward to moving in. It is so cute and so me. I was trying to think what I like best about it and I could't make up my mind between the garden tub in the master bath, the moveable island in the kitchen and the garage. I've never had any of them. Those things really sold me on the house along with the huge open living room with wood floors. Ok so I'm finally getting excited just like the realtor said I would. She promised me I would be a completely different person this week. It's all happening so fast and through it all the Lord has truly blessed us in the process. I'm so grateful I'm not in charge.
8.28.2007
Home Sweet Home
Well we put an offer on a house and got the inspection and appraisel yesterday. So far so good. I'm super nervouse, but since last Monday things have gone fairly well. I'm just not ready to call it our house yet, because we haven't signed our life away. Not looking forward to that, but I am looking forward to moving in. It is so cute and so me. I was trying to think what I like best about it and I could't make up my mind between the garden tub in the master bath, the moveable island in the kitchen and the garage. I've never had any of them. Those things really sold me on the house along with the huge open living room with wood floors. Ok so I'm finally getting excited just like the realtor said I would. She promised me I would be a completely different person this week. It's all happening so fast and through it all the Lord has truly blessed us in the process. I'm so grateful I'm not in charge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a cute house, is it in BR?
Yep, it's off Old Jefferson. Pin Oak is the subdivision. We are excited.
These pics are so cute! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment